CNIPA PUGLIA is an approved VET Centre accredited by Apulia Region. The strength of our enterprise primarily is in our highly qualified team. Our dynamic and experienced practitioners are committed in implementing co-funded projects and collaborate with organizations from Italy and around the world. We actively participate in the planning and implementation of national and international projects under the programme ERAMUS+, aiming at providing innovative solutions that facilitate the development of people and the cohesion of societies.
Since 1995, we are providing a series of professional and academic trainings, as well as courses and services to various target groups, learners and staff of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers and Adult.
We curry out Vocational Training with more than 15 projects developed each year.
We help the social and economic development of the context in which we work, with these topics:
- Entrepreneurship for the unemployed
- Circular Economy
- Equal Opportunities
- Three years VET for ELET and / or DROPOUT (Minors)
- Vocational training for Low Skilled Adults
- Fight the NEET problem
- STEM skills teaching
- Social cohesion
- Integration of migrants and groups of disadvantaged people
- Professional training for prisoners
The mission of CNIPA PUGLIA is support local communities and individuals grow through education and training, human rights, democratic values, and international cooperation.
- Social Inclusion - social rights, equal opportunities , European citizenship, adult and children's rights and migrant and refugees.
- Employment - entrepreneurship, career orientation, mentoring and active youth participation.
- Culture - contemporary culture, cultural democratization, cultural heritage, artistic expression and promotion of young artists, ancient jobs.
- Environment - environment protection, sustainability, climate, circular economy and environmental education.